Monday, February 7, 2011

Welcome!

Hi and welcome to the Allparts.ie car and tractor review blog!

Due to my intense interest in car and tractors I often get asked my opinion on what cars to buy, what tractor to suit a farmer or contractor and more often than not, will this car suit me!!? So that's why I have decided to start this car review blog.

A car should be an extension of personality, something fun as well as practical as budget should have no bearing as there is something to suit everyone at every level.

After spending many years watching and reading car reviews, it gets quite tiresome listening to opinions on cars the average person will never get to see nevermind own!! I can't remember the last time I saw a Pagani Zonda F on the M50 or a Ferrari F50 on the N4. This is a real time blog for today's motorist!

The tractor side of things comes from my own farm upbringing! The joy of being flatout for the summer months and my own mechanical and sales experience!

At Allparts.ie, we will endeavour to provide clear, concise and accurate information, we will do our best to offer an honest opinion on new and 2nd hand vehicles and any thing you don't see here on our blog, please feel free to contact us through the http://www.allparts.ie/ website.

Gary

P.S
We promise not to offend Mexico!!!

1 comment: